CONGRATULATIONS TO SHANNAN BERG OF BOSTON, MA, WHO IS THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST!
ABOUT THE CRUISE
“A journey of discovery to some of the most beautiful islands in the Galapagos. Our itinerary together begins straight from the airport of Baltra, where we’ll sail to the island of North Seymour, a great introductory site to the islands and their wildlife. Overnight, we sail round the seahorse-shaped Isabela Island to the two great visitor sites of Punta Vicente Roca and then to Fernandina Island’s wild and pure Punta Espinosa. We continue our exploration of Isabela at the beautiful pirate bay of Tagus Cove and then on to the uplifted Urbina Bay. From there, we sail back round to Santa Cruz to visit the world-famous Charles Darwin Research Station and then spend the afternoon enjoying a range of activities. The following day finds us on Floreana, exploring its human history and stunning wildlife at both Post Office Bay and Punta Cormorant. An amazing odyssey round this magical archipelago! All the crew aboard the Santa Cruz will do our utmost to ensure your Galapagos experience is truly, deeply moving and memorable.”
• A cruise for two people sharing one cabin aboard the Santa Cruz.
• Includes: all excursions, accommodation, meals, snorkeling equipment, briefings and lectures.
• Doesn’t include: international or domestic flights; Galapagos National Park entrance fees; beverages not included with meals; all personal items.
• Prize valid for one year from date of awarding.
• Prize is transferable but not redeemable for a cash sum.
• Cruise departure is subject to availability. Black out dates 15 December-15 January.
Metropolitan Touring is one of South America’s most known and respected travel companies, providing unrivalled service to our guests for 60 years. Along with our operations in Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, Chile and Colombia, we also own and operate the finest ships for Galapagos Island cruises - the M/V Santa Cruz, Yacht Isabella II and Yacht La Pinta - as well as the Finch Bay Eco Hotel. Come explore with us!